ONE MAS: INTEGRATED AND
- ENHANCING PRODUCTIVITY AND BUILDING CAPABILITIES
- Staff Mobility and Productivity
- Reinforcement of MAS' IT Security Infrastructure
- Data Governance and Analytics
ENHANCING PRODUCTIVITY AND BUILDING CAPABILITIES
STAFF MOBILITY AND PRODUCTIVITY
Improving staff mobility and productivity was a key focus in 2014 and 2015, which saw the launch of the following initiatives:
- The Document Management System (DMS), which allows staff to create, manage, find and share information easily. Besides improving staff productivity, DMS also facilitates staff collaboration and enhances knowledge sharing within MAS.
- The Financial Institution Relationship Management system, which equips our supervisors with a one-stop access to key information and their latest interactions with the financial institutions.
- The provision of secure video and voice call capabilities on MAS-issued mobile devices. Staff on overseas assignments can make video or voice calls from these devices to colleagues without incurring expensive overseas call charges.
- The introduction of a mobile office toolkit to assist staff on inspections, comprising lightweight yet functional IT equipment such as a portable scanner, a mobile broadband router and a projector. This allows them to digitise and send documents securely via MAS' corporate network to their colleagues in office and reduces the need to transport bulky paper documents from one location to another.