||Inspection and Supervisory Methodologies Department
|Preferred internship window
||Summer Internship: May to August 2023
1. Revamp approach to collect data from banks.
2. Improve ingestion, analytics and visualisation of data collected from banks.
3. Participate in MAS-wide data management and transformation initiatives.
4. Support the maintenance of the compliance toolkits used by banks to facilitate their understanding and compliance with MAS’ requirements.
|Expected deliverables for the project
1. User requirements documentation.
2. Implementation of data platforms for data collection, ingestion, analytics and visualisation
3. Keep compliance toolkits relevant and updated.
|Experience and/or skills that the intern(s) may gain from the internship
1. Real-world experience of implementing data collection, data ingestion and data visualisation for actual business use cases.
2. Deepen understanding of data management in a corporate setting.
3. Pick up project management experience and skills relevant for data related projects.
4. Understanding of MAS banking supervisory approaches.
5. Stakeholder engagement with different departments and workgroups with MAS.
|Pre-requisites preferred from the intern(s)
1. Keen interest in banking and financial services industry.
2. Experience in creating Tableau Dashboards.
3. Well-versed in scripting languages commonly used in data analytics, preferably Python.
4. High self-drive and ability to work independently.
5. Good analytical and communications skills.
|Other Job Functions
||Data Analytics, Stakeholder Engagement
|Keywords related to the project
||Data management, data collection, data ingestion, extract transform load, ETL, data visualisation, visualization, data analytics, data consumption, transformation, data platforms, business analysis, project management, banking, regulation, supervision, financial services industry, supervisory methodologies, stakeholder engagement, Tableau, dashboard, Python, scripting, coding, programming, compliance toolkit, regulatory and supervisory requirements, digitalisation, digitalization, implementation, process optimisation, optimization, business process re-engineering, BPR, technology
||Apply through our chatbot here . Shortlisted candidates can expect to be notified within a month from the date of application.