The FinTech Regulatory Sandbox guidelines set out the objective and principles of the sandbox, and provide guidance to the applicant on the application process, the main evaluation criteria and the information to be furnished to MAS.
Sandbox Period: 22 Jun 2020 - 21 Dec 2020
Institution Type: Recognised Market Operator, Providing Custodial Services
Address: 18 Cross Street, #02-101, Cross Street Exchange, Singapore 048423
Telephone: +65 6911 1923
- Clients of HGX Pte Ltd will not have access to the dispute resolution scheme managed by the Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre (FIDReC).
Sandbox Period: 08 Nov 2019 - 07 Jan 2021
Institution Type: Providing Custodial Services
Address: Block 79 Ayer Rajah Crescent, #03-01 BASH, Singapore 139955
Telephone: +65 3158 8390
- Clients of Propine Technologies Pte Ltd will not have access to the dispute resolution scheme managed by the Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre (FIDReC).
- The sandbox expiry date has been extended from 7 Aug 2020 to 7 Jan 2021.
Sandbox Period: 01 May 2019 - 31 Jan 2020
Institution Type: Dealing in Capital Markets Products, Providing Custodial Services, Recognised Market Operator
Address: 150 Beach Road, Gateway West #06-03/04, Singapore 189720
Telephone: +65 6206 7878
- ICHX Tech Pte Ltd has completed its experiment and exited the sandbox on 31 Jan 2020.
- ICHX Tech Pte Ltd holds a Capital Markets Services Licence for (a) dealing in capital markets products that are securities or units in a collective investment scheme; and (b) providing custodial services, under section 86 of the Securities and Futures Act with effect from 1 Feb 2020.
- ICHX Tech Pte Ltd is also a recognised market operator under section 9(1) of the Securities and Futures Act with effect from 1 Feb 2020.
- For more information, please refer to the .
Sandbox Period: 01 Nov 2018 - 31 Oct 2019
Institution Type: Insurance Brokers
Address: 20 Collyer Quay #09-01, Singapore 049319
Telephone: +65 9859 8880
- Inzsure Pte Ltd has exited the sandbox on 31 Oct 2019. With effect from 1 Nov 2019, it can no longer carry on the business as an insurance broker in Singapore.