The FinTech Regulatory Sandbox guidelines set out the objective and principles of the sandbox, and provide guidance to the applicant on the application process, the main evaluation criteria and the information to be furnished to MAS.
Sandbox Period: 1 Jun 2022 - 31 May 2023
Institution Type: Recognised Market Operator, Dealing in Capital Markets Products
Address: 6A Shenton Way, OUE Downtown Gallery, #04-01, Singapore 068815
Telephone: +65 6914 9824
- Clients of DigiFT Tech (Singapore) Pte Ltd will not have access to the dispute resolution scheme managed by the Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre (FIDReC).
Sandbox Period: 15 Jun 2021 - 14 Mar 2022
Institution Type: Recognised Market Operator
Address: 5 Shenton Way, #10-01, UIC Building, Singapore 068808
Telephone: +65 6911 6926
- IC SG Pte Ltd has exited the sandbox on 14 Mar 2022.
- With effect from 15 Mar 2022, it can no longer carry on establishing, operating, or holding itself out as, an organised market under section 7(1) of the Securities and Futures Act.
Sandbox Period: 24 May 2021 - 23 Feb 2022
Institution Type: Providing Custodial Services
Address: 11 Collyer Quay, #19-02, The Arcade, Singapore 049317
Telephone: +65 6980 6330
- HydraX Digital Assets Pte Ltd has exited the sandbox earlier on 21 Feb 2022.
- HydraX Digital Assets Pte Ltd holds a Capital Markets Services Licence for
- dealing in capital markets products that are securities or units in a collective investment scheme; and
- providing custodial services
under section 86 of the Securities and Futures Act with effect from 22 Feb 2022.
- For more information, please refer to the .