Online Feedback Form

Please complete this online form if you wish to provide a feedback or suggestion, or make an enquiry on MAS’ policies or any other MAS-related matters.

Please note that special characters are not accepted in the online form.

* refers to a mandatory field.

Please note that there is a 4000 characters limit including spaces