MAS Website Changes
- Mobile-friendly so you can browse the website on any smartphone or tablet.
- Improved website search.
- Search by keyword.
- Use the search filters on the left to narrow your search.
- for notices, regulations and publications. View a summary, past amendments, previous versions and related items all on one page.
- for selected regulations. They provide the key points of a notice in plain language. We will be adding more over time.
- with information on support for setting up and growing your business in Singapore. See schemes, initiatives and plans for your business area.
In the top navigation menu, select Regulations and click your sector (Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance or Payments).
I want to find…
1. On your sector page, under Regulation and Guidance, click your preferred view:
- View all regulations
- Browse by Entity Types
- Browse by Topic
We’ve categorised our regulations and guidance, and introduced features such as filters to make search more powerful and flexible. You can also search by keywords, notice number or title.
Here are a few tips to get the most out of search:
Filters let you narrow your results so you can view the specific list of items you want. You can filter by:
- Sector - view all regulations for your sector (Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments).
- Entity type - view all regulations that apply to your entity type.
- Content type - view selected types of regulations e.g. all notices, or all notices and guidelines etc.
- Topic - browse regulations by a topic area.
- Date - select a timeframe or enter a custom date range.
If you are not seeing the results you expect, check that the filters you have selected are correct and add or remove them as needed.
The active filters are listed under the search bar. Removing filters will broaden your search.
Here are a few ways to browse by topic:
Here is a list of some of the main sections that have been reorganised and where to find them on the new site.