National Strategy for Countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT)
Singapore has adopted a five-point strategy which comprises:
- Coordinated and Comprehensive Risk Identification;
- Strong Legal and Sanctions Frameworks;
- Robust Regulatory Regime and Risk Targeted Supervisory Framework;
- Decisive Law Enforcement Actions; and
- International Partnerships and Cooperation.
As necessary, the relevant law enforcement, policy and supervisory agencies have adopted action plans as guided by the National CFT Strategy.
Good Practices for Auditors of Fund Management Companies
Orchid Blueprint sets out the technology and infrastructure building blocks that would be required to facilitate digital money transactions in the future. The blueprint incorporates learnings from the Project Orchid industry trials and industry engagements.
This whitepaper was jointly developed in collaboration with the Financial Industry, FinTechs and Industry Groups. It proposes a common model for linking digital asset networks implemented on diverse ledger technologies and describes common archetypes for the issuance, distribution and transfer of digital assets and...