Forms and Templates
Last Revised Date: 28 March 2022

Form 1 - Application for a Capital Markets Services Licence (Other than for a Fund Management Company)

Form for entities (other than fund management companies) to apply for a capital markets services licence to conduct regulated activities under the Securities and Futures Act. Fund management companies should submit Form 1A, 1V or 22A, depending the type and scope of their fund management activities.
Applications must be submitted online . For assistance, please refer to the Help  section. We no longer accept applications submitted via email.