Form 2 - Application for the Variation or Change of a Payment Service Provider Licence
Please be aware that there is a high volume of applications, and there will be a significant waiting period before an officer is available to review your application. Please note that the current estimated waiting period is more than a year, and we are unable to provide a better estimate at this time. There is no need for you to follow up on your submission as we will keep you updated via email once an officer has been assigned to the application. We sincerely appreciate your patience on this matter.
Existing payment services licence holders must submit Form 2 online to vary or change their licence.
How to Submit All submissions must be made via the online form.
If you are the applicant, you will have to log in to government digital services for businesses (G2B) using your Singpass authorised by your company's CorpPass administrator. Refer to the CorpPass frequently asked questions (FAQs) for more information.
If you are filing the application using a CorpPass not belonging to you, you will have to submit a scanned, signed copy of the Declaration Form together with your application. View Specimen Form You may refer to the following PDF specimen form to prepare your application submission. This specimen form should not be submitted to MAS. Only submissions via the online form will be accepted.
You should also refer to the following explanatory notes before you file your application.
1. Form 2 must be completed in English unless stated otherwise.
2. You must provide all applicable supporting documents listed in the application checklist within Form 2. - Attachments should be provided in a searchable and comment-enabled format and must be provided in English, or with a certified English translation. - If the file size of the attachment is larger than 5MB, you will have to submit the attachment as a zipped file prior to uploading it. - If you are unable to provide all of your supporting documents due to the file size limit, you may provide the remaining documents when contacted by the officer-in-charge.
3. All terms used in Form 2 will, except where expressly defined in the form or where the context otherwise requires, have the same meaning as defined in the PS Act or the Payment Services Regulations (PSR).
4. If there are any changes in the information provided in the application after submission, you will have to notify MAS via email immediately.
5. You will have to pay a non-refundable application fee for your application submission. Payments will only need to be made upon advice from MAS.