We are currently experiencing a high volume of applications. Please expect a delay in our response as we will require additional processing time when you submit an application.
Existing payment services licence holders must submit Form 2 online to vary or change their licence.
About Form 2
Form 2 applies to existing payment services licence holders who wish to vary or change their licence under Section 7 of the Payment Services Act (PS Act) .
How to Submit
All submissions must be made via the online form .
If you are the applicant, you will have to log in to government digital services for businesses (G2B) using your Singpass authorised by your company's CorpPass administrator. Refer to the CorpPass frequently asked questions (FAQs) for more information.
If you are filing the application using a CorpPass not belonging to you, you will have to submit a scanned, signed copy of the Declaration Form together with your application.
View Specimen Form
You may refer to the following PDF specimen form to prepare your application submission. This specimen form should not be submitted to MAS. Only submissions via the online form will be accepted.
Form 2 - Application for the Variation or Change of a Payment Service Provider Licence (941.7 KB) (941.7 KB)
You should also refer to the following explanatory notes before you file your application.
1. Form 2 must be completed in English unless stated otherwise.
2. You must provide all applicable supporting documents listed in the application checklist within Form 2.
- Attachments should be provided in a searchable and comment-enabled format and must be provided in English, or with a certified English translation.
- If the file size of the attachment is larger than 5MB, you will have to submit the attachment as a zipped file prior to uploading it.
- If you are unable to provide all of your supporting documents due to the file size limit, you may provide the remaining documents when contacted by the officer-in-charge.
3. All terms used in Form 2 will, except where expressly defined in the form or where the context otherwise requires, have the same meaning as defined in the PS Act or the Payment Services Regulations (PSR).
4. If there are any changes in the information provided in the application after submission, you will have to notify MAS via email immediately.
5. You will have to pay a non-refundable application fee for your application submission. Payments will only need to be made upon advice from MAS.