Forms and Templates
Published Date: 28 January 2020

Form 9 - Application for Approval to Conduct Money-Changing Service or Cross-Border Money Transfer Service at any Place of Business other than the Permanent Place of Business

Form for payment service providers to apply for approval to conduct money-changing and/or cross-border money transfer services at an additional place of business.


Submissions must be made via the online form here . Please note that a CorpPass ID is required.


You may refer to the specimen form below for preparations. This specimen form should not be used for submission to MAS.