Requirements for financial advisers and their representatives with respect to recommendations made on investment products.
Last Revised Date: 20 February 2013
Guidelines on Fair Dealing - Board and Senior Management Responsibilities for Delivering Fair Dealing Outcomes to Customers [FAA-G11]
Guidelines for Board and Senior Management on implementing fair dealing outcomes to customers.
These guidelines apply to the board and senior management of financial institutions.
They set out:
- Responsibilities of the Board and Senior Management in delivering five fair outcomes to customers.
- Best practices for the selection, marketing and distribution of investment products and the provision of advice for these products.
- Responsibilities for after-sales services and complaints handling.
- Explanation of the five fair dealing outcomes and why each outcome is important.
- Key issues, illustrations of good and poor practices, and self-assessment questions for each outcome.
- 20 Feb 2013
- FAA-G11 (Amendment) 2013 takes effect.