Requirements, templates and instructions for all merchant banks when submitting statistical returns for Renminbi business activities.
Notice 1003 Submission of Statistics and Returns
Requirements for merchant banks submitting returns to MAS, including reporting forms, completion notes and submission timeframe.
This notice requires all merchant banks in Singapore to submit to MAS:
- Monthly statement of assets and liabilities.
- Monthly return on foreign exchange business transacted.
- Quarterly return on classified exposures and collateral value of housing loans.
Note on revised MAS Notice 1003:
For submission of the revised MAS Notice 1003 through the Data Collection Gateway, please refer to the following documents:
|XML schema submission format||
|Excel file submission format||
|Sample XML Files||
|Business validation rules|
|List of upcoming changes to submission template/XSD/validation rules||(25.4 KB)|
|Instructions for preparing XML or Excel submission files||(38.2 KB)|
- 17 Jan 2019
- takes effect from the monthly returns for January 2019 and the quarterly return for the quarter ending March 2019. (1.61 MB)
- MAS Notice 1003 (Amendment) 2013 takes effect from the monthly returns for July 2013 and the quarterly return for the quarter ending 30 September 2013.
- MAS Notice 1003 (Amendment) 2012 takes effect from the monthly returns for March 2012 and the quarterly return for the quarter ending 31 March 2012.
- 01 Jul 2005
- MAS Notice 1003 (Amendment) 2005 takes effect.