Requirements and best practices for insurers, insurance brokers, financial advisers and their representatives or broking staff on the disclosure and advisory process for accident and health insurance products.
Notice 502 Minimum Standards and Continuing Professional Development for Insurance Brokers and their Broking Staff
Requirements and best practice standards on continuing professional development for insurance brokers and their broking staff.
This notice applies to all registered insurance brokers, exempt insurance brokers and their broking staff.
It sets out:
- Minimum standards and examination requirements for broking staff.
- Submission requirements for appointment of broking staff.
- Continuing professional development for broking staff.
- 30 Sep 2009
- MAS Notice 502 (Amendment) 2009 takes effect.
- 12 Dec 2008
- MAS Notice 502 (Amendment) 2008 takes effect.
- 01 Jul 2005
- MAS Notice 502 (Amendment) 2005 takes effect.