Requirements for banks on maintaining credit files, grading credit facilities and determining credit loss allowance.
Notice 610 Submission of Statistics and Returns
Requirements for banks on submitting returns to MAS, including reporting forms, completion notes and submission timeframe.
This notice requires all banks in Singapore to submit to MAS:
- Monthly statement of assets and liabilities.
- Monthly return on foreign exchange business transacted.
- Quarterly return on classified exposures and collateral value of housing loans.
Note on revised MAS Notice 610:
For submission of the revised MAS Notice 610 through the Data Collection Gateway, please refer to the following documents:
|XML schema submission format||
|Excel file submission format||
|Sample XML Files||
|Business validation rules|
|List of upcoming changes to submission template/XSD/validation rules||(14.9 KB)|
|Instructions for preparing XML or Excel submission files||(38.2 KB)|
- 17 Jan 2019
- takes effect from the monthly returns for January 2019 and the quarterly return for the quarter ending March 2019. (1.75 MB)
- 22 Jan 2018
takes effect on the following dates:
(a) In the case of a bank that has its annual period commencing on or before 22 January, with immediate effect;
(b) In the case of a bank that has its annual period commencing after 22 January, with effect from the day on which that annual period commences in 2018.
- 08 May 2013
- MAS Notice 610 (Amendment) 2013 takes effect from the monthly returns for July 2013 and the quarterly return for the quarter ending 30 September 2013.
- 13 Feb 2012
- MAS Notice 610 (Amendment) 2012 takes effect from the monthly returns for March 2012 and the quarterly return for the quarter ending 31 March 2012.
- 01 Jul 2005
- MAS Notice 610 (Amendment) 2005 takes effect.