Risk-based capital adequacy requirements for reporting banks incorporated in Singapore.
Notice 630 Private Equity and Venture Capital Investments
Requirements for banks holding private equity and venture capital investments.
This notice applies to all banks in Singapore that hold private equity and venture capital (PE/VC) investments. It sets out the requirements on PE/VC investments which banks must comply with, including:
- Duration and valuation of PE/VC investments.
- Involvement in management of investees.
- Risk management policy for PE/VC investments.
- Qualifications for bank employees handling PE/VC investment activities.
- Internal approval and monitoring process for each PE/VC investment.
- Reporting PE/VC policies and activities to MAS.
There are no amendment notes for this notice.