Risk-based capital adequacy requirements for reporting banks incorporated in Singapore.
Published Date: 14 August 2019
Notice 656 Exposures to Single Counterparty Groups for Banks Incorporated in Singapore
Rules to measure and limit a locally-incorporated bank's exposures to a single counterparty group.
This notice applies to all locally-incorporated banks. It sets out:
- Limits on exposures of a locally-incorporated bank to a single counterparty group.
- Type of exposures to be included in or excluded from those limits.
- Basis for computation of exposures.
- Eligible credit risk mitigation techniques.
- Approach for aggregation of exposures.
There are no amendment notes for this notice.