Risk management principles and best practice standards to guide financial institutions in managing technology risk.
Notice CMG-N01 on Reporting of Suspicious Activities and Incidents of Fraud
When to report suspicious activities and incidents of fraud.
This notice requires the following entities to lodge Form F1 with MAS within 5 working days after the discovery of any suspicious activities and incidents of fraud, where such activities or incidents are material to the safety, soundness or reputation of the relevant entity:
- Capital markets services (CMS) licensees.
- Registered fund management companies.
- Approved trustees.
- Approved exchanges.
- Licensed trade repositories.
- Approved clearing houses.
- Recognised market operators which are incorporated in Singapore.
- Recognised clearing house operators which are incorporated in Singapore.