When to report suspicious activities and incidents of fraud.
This notice requires the following entities to lodge Form F1 with MAS within 5 working days after the discovery of any suspicious activities and incidents of fraud, where such activities or incidents are material to the safety, soundness or reputation of the relevant entity:
- Capital markets services (CMS) licensees.
- Registered fund management companies.
- Approved trustees.
- Approved exchanges.
- Licensed trade repositories.
- Approved clearing houses.
- Recognised market operators which are incorporated in Singapore.
- Recognised clearing house operators which are incorporated in Singapore.