Guidance on the assessment criteria and application procedures for approval of arrangements under Regulation 32CB and the MAS’ supervisory expectations in relation to approved arrangements under the ACMF Professional Mobility Framework.
Last Revised Date: 07 January 2019
Financial Advisers Regulations
Sets out the licensing, financial and business conduct requirements for financial advisers.
This set of regulations applies to:
- Licensed financial advisers and their representatives.
- Exempt financial advisers and their representatives.
It sets out requirements relating to:
- Licensing and key appointments.
- Representative notification framework.
- Financial requirements.
- Conduct of business.
- Accounts and audit.
- Types of non-financial advisory services allowed.
- Handling of customers' moneys and assets.
The various Schedules to the regulations further set out the following:
- Second Schedule – table of fees payable to MAS.
- Third Schedule – form for acceptance of composition of fine.
- Fourth Schedule – requirements of direct purchase insurance product.
- Fifth Schedule – type of securities considered as a listed excluded investment product.
- Sixth Schedule – examples of product advertisements that are false or misleading, not fair or unbalanced or information not presented in a clear manner.