- Individual investors can submit bids for SGS through selected banks' ATMs and internet banking portals. Applications through these channels may close 1 to 2 business days before the auction. Individual investors should check with their banks on the exact cut-off time.
- Dates: Where the issue/settlement date, coupon payment or redemption date or closing date of application specified above falls on a day that the electronic payment system, established by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, is not in operation, issuance/settlement, coupon payment, redemption, or the close of application, as the case may be, will be effected on the next business day when the electronic payment system is in operation.
- Treasury Bills Statistics - check market data and past auctions
Announcement and Results
- Applications must be submitted through Primary Dealers and be in time for Primary Dealers to submit by the closing date of application.
- Individuals with CPF Investment Scheme/Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS) accounts can use their CPF/SRS funds to apply for Singapore Government Bonds.
- This is a public notice issued pursuant to Section 30 of the Government Securities Act.
- Notification under Section 309B(1) of the Securities and Futures Act (SFA): Singapore Government Bonds are classified as prescribed capital markets products and Excluded Investment Products as defined in MAS Notice SFA 04-N12 and MAS Notice FAA-N16.
- Please note that this SGS issue is a "Qualifying Debt Security" ("QDS") eligible for the tax incentives approved by the Minister for Finance for QDS issued up till 31 December 2023. More information on QDS incentives is available here.
- Tax exemption shall not apply on interest, discount, break cost, prepayment fee or redemption premium derived from QDS issued up till 31st December 2023 by any non-resident investor who carries on any operation in Singapore through a permanent establishment in Singapore, if the debt securities are purchased using funds from Singapore operations. Persons who are not exempted from tax are required to declare their income received from the debt securities in their income tax returns.
- Treasury Bills are non-coupon bearing securities.
How to apply
Submit your application through a primary dealer, with enough time for them to submit it to MAS by the cut-off time on the closing day.
Primary dealers can submit bids through the eApps facility.
For individual investors
Check with the banks on the exact closing date for T-bills applications through the various channels.
For cash application: DBS/POSB, OCBC and UOB ATMs and internet banking portal.
For SRS application: Internet banking portal of your SRS Operator (DBS/POSB, OCBC, or UOB).
For CPFIS-OA application: You will need to submit an application via your CPFIS-OA agent banks (DBS/POSB, OCBC, or UOB). Application is restricted to your CPFIS-OA agent bank to facilitate the settlement process for SGS bonds and T-bills purchased under CPFIS-OA.
- DBS/POSB: Apply through DBS/POSB's internet banking portal.
- OCBC: Apply in person at any OCBC branch. Application via OCBC’s internet banking portal will begin from 31 March.
- UOB: Apply in person at any UOB branch. Application via UOB’s internet banking portal will begin from 22 April (applicable for T-bills only).
For CPFIS-SA application: You will need to submit an application in person at any branch of the CPFIS bond dealers (DBS/POSB, OCBC, or UOB). Application via OCBC’s internet banking portal will begin from 31 March.