Less clutter at storefronts with only one SGQR label needed
Infrastructure light payment solution that allows merchants to accept e-payments
If you are a business that wishes to accept payments via SGQR, you will need to have individual contractual arrangements with the merchant acquirers.
Contact any of the following SGQR participating banks or merchant acquirers below to find out how the SGQR can be implemented for your business.
- ALETA PLANET PTE. LTD.
- ALIPAY SINGAPORE E-COMMERCE PTE LTD
- AMERICAN EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL INC SINGAPORE BRANCH
- AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND BANKING GROUP LIMITED
- BANK OF CHINA LIMITED, SINGAPORE BRANCH
- BEECONOMIC SINGAPORE PTE LTD (FAVEPAY)
- CC FINANCIAL SERVICES PTE LTD
- CIMB BANK BERHAD
- CITIBANK N.A. SINGAPORE BRANCH
- DBS BANK LTD
- DINERSPAY PTE LTD
- E-BUY INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (INTERNATIONAL) PTE. LTD.
- FLEXM PTE LTD
- FOMO PAY PTE LTD
- GPAY NETWORK (S) PTE LTD
- INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA LIMITED
- LIQUID GROUP PTE LTD
- MAYBANK SINGAPORE LIMITED
- MOBILE COMMUNITY TECH PTE LTD
- NETWORK FOR ELECTRONIC TRANSFERS (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
- OVERSEA-CHINESE BANKING CORPORATION LIMITED
- SHOPEEPAY PRIVATE LIMITED
- SINGAPORE SPORTS COUNCIL
- SINGCASH PTE LTD
- SINOPAY (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK (SINGAPORE) LIMITED
- THE HONGKONG AND SHANGHAI BANKING CORPORATION LIMITED
- UNITED OVERSEAS BANK LIMITED
- UNIWEB PTE LTD
- UQPAY TECHNOLOGY (SG) PTE LTD
- YYLIFE PTE LTD
Note: MAS and IMDA do not intervene in commercial matters between merchants and their merchant acquirers.
Who can I approach for help
Your merchant acquirers are your main contact point for the matters listed below. Please also contact your merchant acquirer immediately should you face any issues with payments made using SGQR or suspect fraud.
|Operations and amendments||