Singapore FinTech Festival and SWITCH come together – to bring the global innovation community to Singapore
- Global FinTech Hackcelerator, which matches innovative startup solutions to address industry’s problem statements;
- SLINGSHOT 2019, an international startup pitching competition; and
- FinTech Awards, which recognises innovative financial technology solutions.
Finalists from the competitions will showcase their solutions at SFF x SWITCH.
- Deal Fridays, curated deal-making sessions for facilitating investment into startups, that will run every Friday from 21 June to 25 October 2019; and
- TechInnovation, a technology-to-industry matching marketplace which facilitates business matching within the industry, seeds licensing opportunities and fosters open innovation collaborations.
The eighth edition of the Singapore FinTech Festival came to a close on 17 November 2023, drawing a record 66,000 participants, up from 62,000 attendees in 2022.
MAS and Bank Negara Malaysia have jointly launched the real-time payment systems linkage between Singapore’s PayNow and Malaysia’s DuitNow.
MAS and Bank Indonesia have jointly launched the cross-border quick response payment linkage between Indonesia and Singapore.