Last Revised Date: 21 September 2020
Notice 639 Exposures to Single Counterparty Groups
Rules to measure and limit a locally-incorporated bank's exposures to a single counterparty group.
This notice applies to all locally-incorporated banks. It sets out:
- Limits on a locally-incorporated bank's exposure to a single counterparty group.
- Types of exposures to be included in or excluded from those limits.
- Basis for computing exposures.
- Eligible credit risk mitigation techniques.
- Approach for aggregation of exposures.