Last Revised Date: 29 June 2018
These guidelines apply to all licensed financial advisers and exempt financial advisers.
They set out the safeguards that financial advisers should put in place when distributing life policies online without advice which include:
- Offer of equivalent Direct Purchase Insurance products (DPI).
- Provision of key information.
- Provision of tools and calculators.
- Handling of queries, complaints and claims.
- 29 Jun 2018
- FAA-G15 (Amendment) 2018 takes effect.
- 31 Mar 2017
- Previous version issued on 31 Mar 2017 (57.9 KB) [Cancelled]